Jack Nicholson and His Cigars | Celebrity Smoking

Pages

Ads 468x60px

Featured Posts

Famous Smoker Clint Eastwood

Clinton Eastwood was born May 31, 1930 and he is an American film actor, director, producer, composer, and politician. He rose to fame for playing the Man with No Name in trilogy westerns: A Fistful of Dollars, For a Few Dollars More, and The Good, the Bad and the Ugly during the late 1960s.

Famous Smoker Marlene Dietrich

Marlene Dietrich was born 27 December 1901 and died on 6 May 1992, she was a German-American actress and singer. She gained international fame for playing as Lola-Lola in The Blue Angel during the 1930s.

Famous Smoker Marlon Brando

Marlon Brando was born April 3, 1924 and died on July 1, 2004, he was an American screen and stage actor. He was one of the most important actors of American Cinema, initially gained celebrity for playing the role as Stanley Kowalski in A Streetcar Named Desire during the 1951s.

Famous Smoker Monica Bellucci

Monica Bellucci was born 30 September 1964, she is an Italian actress and fashion model. She became popular and famous worldwide with her roles in Malèna, Brotherhood of the Wolf, and Irréversible during 2000-2002.

Famous Smoker Alain Delon

Alain Delon was born 8 November 1935, he is a French-Swiss actor. He rose quickly his popularity and made his stage debut as Tom Ripley in Purple Noon during 1960s.

Monday, September 29, 2014

Jack Nicholson and His Cigars



Jack Nicholson, the famous actor recently admitted in an interview the role of tobacco in his life.
He said "During my youth I had often smoked cigarettes . May be too much of them. The large amount was one of the reasons why I quit smoking cigarettes. I decided that I needed to get rid of bad habits, replacing it with something better. I began to "smoke" as a child and smoked until I got married to Sandra (Knight) in 1962. We both decided to get rid of this addiction, and I have not smoked 10 years.”

But in 1973, Nicholson starred in the film The Last Detail. "I played a minor official, a lover of cigars. I smoked throughout the filming real Cuban cigars, which are undoubtedly the best. After that, I lit a cigarette again until I started to have a passion for golf." 

After a while Nicolson quitted smoking cigarettes, but cigars became a permanent part of his life. The favorite cigars of Jack Nicholson - a Romeo y Julietas, Cohiba Robustos and Montecristos.

Most Cuban cigars Nicholson brings from abroad. "My friends often bring me high quality cigars. I have a special place for cigar storage. Someone gave me a big, professional cigarette case with built-in humidifier, so that you can keep for years the cigars in perfect condition. They retain their freshness. "

Nicholson likes to smoke and adheres to revive the culture of cigar smoking, but he is attentive in the presence of non-smoking people. "I never smoke when around my kids, and always ask permission from the ladies before I smoke."

Tip of the day: Camel extra resources.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Spamers, go read books!

 

Light Up Cigarette

angelina jolie smoking

Take a Deep Breath

famous smoker angelina jolie

Enjoy Smoking

famous angelina jolie smoking